- Prep Time: 1h 21 min
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Serving: For Family
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 82 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 15g
- Fat Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 3g
Farmhouse Vegetable And Barley Soup
This take on the soup classic isn't just a stewing up a few carrots, celery and potatoes. This is hearty yet nutritious soup can be made ahead and be served up as great for a quick weeknight dinner.
- carrots - 3 diced
- onion - 3 diced
- red pepper - 1 diced
- potatoes - 2 peeled and slided
- salt and pepper
- chicken drumstick
- Dice you onions and chilis, fry them up and add some chipoltle. In with the chicken stock.
- Chop your veggies chunky - you want to get the hard root veggies on first with the meatballs.
- You want to get your courgette in last, season to taste and add some fresh corriander to garnish. Yum!
This recipe was created using FoodiePress – plugin included in Chow. It’s unique solution for creating and managing Recipe data in WordPress, allowing for advanced search by ingredients, customizable layouts and templates for recipe, print styles and many many features.
All recipes created with FoodiePress have support for Micoformats and Google Recipe View. Schema.org is a collaboration by Google, Microsoft, and Yahoo! to improve the web by creating a structured data markup schema supported by major search engines. On-page markup helps search engines understand the information on webpages and provide richer results, so your recipes will stand out among other search results.Add to Favourites